How to get reach Mount Rinjani National Park Lombok island Indonesia!
There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from Singapore to Lombok and from these and Bandung, Kupang and Ende to Bima.
1. Garuda, Merpati and Lion Air all have regular flights to Mataram from Jakarta, Denpasar and Surabaya, some originating in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Mataram.
3. Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Mataram every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
5. Batavia Air is a new airline flying daily between Surabaya and Mataram every day and has connecting flights to many other Indonesia destinations.
01. Arrive by plane to Mataram:
When you landing at Mataram selaparang airport, take a taxi to Bertais bus terminal and pick up the bus that heading to Bayan that leave from 08.00 Am till 15.00 Pm which cost Rp. 55.000/person/one way.
If you arrive in the afternoon, We suggest you to stay overnight in Mataram or Senggigi. Bertais to Bayan it takes 03-04 hours, From Bayan Bus Terminal, Take a public bemo to Senaru which cost you Rp. 10.000/person one way.
2. From Senggigi Area
There is several shuttle bus in Senggigi that can take you to Senaru, but single traveler might be difficult and expensive, make sure you have travel companion to share the car. You can also hire motor bike for Rp. 35.000-Rp. 50.000/day and Jimny for Rp. 200.000/day. Shuttle bus to Senaru from Senggigi cost you Rp. 150.000/person minimum 02 person.
From Gili Islands ( Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air )
If you are in Gili Islands and you want to take a public transportation, get the shuttle boat from Gili islands ( Where ever you stay ) to Bangsal, From Bangsal take a cidomo ( Lombok Horse car ) to Pemenang for Rp. 10.000 / person / one way. When you get to Pamenang, Pick up the Public bus that heading to Bayan via Tanjung which cost you Rp. 30.000/person./one way. When you get to Bayan, Take a Public Bemo to Senaru or Ojek ( Motor Bike Driver ).
Come to Lombok by Public Ferry and fast boats:
Take a car or bus from Denpasar to Padangbai and from there by ferry to Lembar in Lombok.
Drive-on ferries operate regularly from Padangbai in Bali to Lembar in Lombok and leave every hour.
1. Perama Tours offers travel from Padangbai to Senggigi and the Gilis daily. Mabua Express travels from Padangbai or Benoa in Bali to Lembar daily.
2. Pelni, the regional coastal shipping line, has some ships that ply between the islands and provinces, completing a ring route including Lembar and Bima.
3. By Fast boats from Benoa/Serangan Sanur or Padang Bay Bali
For fast boats, please visit this website for more information : www.bali-gili-fastboats.com